Monday, October 17, 2011

Tantrum 3's

Saylor took ballet at school last year and is doing it again this year which she LOVES and can't wait each week to pack her bag and see Mrs. Gina. Over the summer there was a three week program through the city that I put her in 'thinking' she would enjoy it, but oh boy was I wrong!  hence the last picture.  She was doing ok at the start and then it took a major 90 degree turn on a cliff and then crash and burn:) The last day of class they performed a little program which she was throwing one of the biggest tantrum. I ended up picking her up off the floor and taking her home kicking and screaming. It was one of the most embarrassing moments ever, yet the most heartbreaking to have to do and I felt such guilt about it later. I only knew one other mom that goes to church with me and that Sunday she came up to me and said "You did the right thing, I would have done the same". A: That just tells you what a little stinker she was being! and B: didn't feel that guilty anymore:)

remember what they say:
Terrible 2's
 TANTRUM 3's!!

Love her still:)





1 comment:

Blogful said...

Ha ha! Too funny KC. My kids are like this daily. Just have to laugh