Monday, January 24, 2011

My Sunbeam


Bobby & I were on our cruise when Saylor had her first Sunday as a Sunbeam, so we missed the special day, so yesterday we got to take her to Primary and yes I kept my composure in front of all the kids, but when I turned and left my eyes welled up. Seeing her little tiny fingers and toes sitting in the chair first of all made me feel old! but made me feel so proud. This year she was the only one going into Sunbeams, so they put her in with the 4 year old CTR class which I was relieved to hear. She's 3 1/2 next month so I'm a little nervous because she's with the older kids but I think she'll have a great time. After we picked her up she said "Mommy, I was such a big girl and I sat so good next to Jane" :) These little yet oh so big moments in life are what it's all about!

4 comments:

Blogful said...

She wasn't exaggerating. She was SO GOOD! She sat so still and listened and sang the songs. She got to be my helper during singing time and followed the instructions really well. She was GREAT! Seriously, I think it took Jane at least 6 months to sit in her seat the entire time, but Saylor has done it every week so far. I LOVE having her in Primary with us. She's awesome.

abbie said...

She looks 14 in this pic but I'm sure you don't want to hear that! :)

Kandace said...

Dude the kid to the right of her..is he wearing a transformer shirt at church?

Brooke Allison said...

I can't believe she is a sunbeam!! So cute!