Thursday, December 2, 2010

Can't Sleep so I'll blog....


Up and can't sleep so what better thing to do then blog. Here's a few pictures that are feeling lonely and need some recognition :) Here's a few of our latest adventures. warning: some pictures might make you squirmy:)


The officially opening of "Elf on the Shelf"

Saylor quickly gave our "elf" the name Andy. I think because his skinny flimsy legs and arms remind her of Andy from Toy Story:)

Kortney and Christopher came in town for Thanksgiving and we headed to the beach! Had a blast!! This was the only picture I could find on my camera, pathetic! I'm kortney has some gems on her camera!
Saylor's acapella performance :)



train ride at the zoo.


...........................................................................................................



We took a trip to DC to see Kortney's last volleyball game of her college career!! It was a bittersweet moment. She is amazing!

Only a few hours after flying into D.C. we ended up in the ER! Saylor smashed her little finger in the hotel door. They took the finger nail off and had to put two stitches on each side and one in the nail bed. She was soo brave, but mommy was a hysterical wreck! The cute little finger is much better and she's always telling me, " don't worry mommy the doctor said my finger nail will come back"



Hoya's #1 fan!


the girls and the rugrats
DC was so much fun and words can't describe how proud of my sister I am!!! I love you sis!

No comments: