Thursday, August 19, 2010

Soaking it in

Tuesday was a special day. Saylor started preschool and mommy cried. Mixed emotions on my part of excitement and sadness. Three years came way too fast, but she loved every minute of it and the first thing she said when I picked her up was, "mommy my new girlfriend is Emma":) I was hoping for something more like.."mommy i missed you soo much!" We sure miss her when she's gone but Sawyer & I are going to get to spend some qt time together. Life is all about these special moments so I'm soaking it all in.


Sawyer insisted on being a part of it all:) but i didn't mind with a face like that

Saylors "fake" smile

of course the best picture I got of her was from my iphone

1 comment:

TwinkleBee said...

That girl has the cutest little voice :) She's growing up so fast!