Wednesday, August 4, 2010

open wide

Saylor had her first visit to the dentist yesterday. She did a lot better then I expected even though she wouldn't lay flat on the chair because the light was too bright. It kind of broke my heart because she kept telling me she was going to the dentist so they could put her "teeth together". I tell her that her gap means she's very special:) Dentist said she has healthy teeth with great space and not to worry about her gap for a few years. Just means we get to love that sweet little gap for a few more years!


what a cute spectator

2 comments:

Barlow Family said...

Tell Saylor her cousin Blake had a gap too and he's super cool. :) She's such a cutie.

Amber said...

I am glad she was good for you. Aiden still screams at the dentist, it's great. Her gap is adorable.