Monday, April 6, 2009

modern medicine

I feel like with each year I age, there's an extra wrinkle or two or three...i blame it on those tanning beds that were my best friends before each high school dance! I've never been one to spend a lot of money on makeup or face products (which maybe I should have). My beauty regiment consists of products from your average drug store, and Lubriderm has always been my idea of night cream. So before I hit the BIG 30! i'm going to try and tackle these wrinkles one at a time!
If any of you know of a miracle cream let me know. What works for you??

3 comments:

Kandace said...

LOL HAHA I love that picture. You don't need anything. You are beautiful as ever.

Amber said...

I tried using an anti wrinkle cream & it made me break out so bad. I didn't think it was possible to have wrinkles & acne??

TwinkleBee said...

Hey wrinkleless lady! Lunch tomorrow?