Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bye Binks

After three years of "binks" it was finally time to say goodbye. She was very excited to give them to the "babies" in heaven. Yes I know I should have done this a long time ago, but my philsophy was "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Surprisingly mommy had a harder time with it i think then Saylor did! I almost started crying. Pathetic I know but I feel like it was the last thing to go in my mind that still made her my little baby. She fell right asleep last night until 6:30 am, and took a 2 hour nap today! Maybe we should have done this a long time ago. She says she's a big girl now and the babies are sad and need her "binks". Much easier then expected but I wish I could freeze time.

helping mommy put them on the string.



.

...i could only find two and I know there are two more hiding somewhere, hopefully mommy finds them before she does!

1 comment:

Barlow Family said...

That's so sweet. Hallie and Chase were my binky babies, but Luke hated it. Hard to let them grow up, huh?