Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mi Familia

This thanksgiving was extra special! My family flew here from Utah and I was able to host it at my house, which forced Bobby to finally do the things that have been on my "honey do list" for ages!! The weather was beautiful, the food was delicious and the company was wonderful.

Uncle Brent flew in too! The Chef and her sous chef!
The table & my first turkey! not too shabby I think Martha would be impressed


Saylor's catching on to this baby idea! poor peanut had a cold
cute cousin christopher
the 3 bambinos! and a fun night of bowling

5 comments:

Blogful said...

You're nine months preg, super mom of Saylor, a super decorator, AND a gourmet chef? You put Martha to shame!

Jennifer said...

Pretty amazing Kacey! Everything looked great! Saylor looks like she's going to be a natural big sister.

Barlow Family said...

Wow, things looked so beautiful! Good job, Kacey! The new picture of Saylor on top of the blog is so darling. :)

Parker Family said...

You are amazing! I am very impressed, how do you do it all?

TwinkleBee said...

ooo LOVE the centerpeices. You can do mine next year. I tell you...wedding planner :)