Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Summers End

We took our last trip to Utah before the new baby comes. The weather was beautiful with brisk cool mornings and warm sunny afternoons. Isaac and Saylor had so much fun playing together and feeding the horses. Saylor wasn't quite sure about her new cousin Christopher, but she's going to have to get used to the idea of a new baby soon!!:) We miss everyone already but can't wait for them to visit us at Thanksgiving!

being silly saylor baby cousin christopher


saylor and her scabby nose. we got to see uncle brent too!



3 hot mommas! the 3 little rugrats

feeding the horses. uncle kam taking us 4-wheelin!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Kacey I'm commenting here about your donut post b/c I want to make sure you see it. For many years I've wanted to tell you to EAT A DONUT to fatten you up a little! :)Good heavens--being pregnant is the perfect time to indulge!! Go for it! haha

Jennifer said...

I can't believe that the new baby is coming so soon! I want to know where you're hiding it, because you don't look pregnant at all!!! Saylor is beautiful as always. Have that baby by Christmas so that we can see him! :) We can't wait to see all of you!

Amber said...

Dude, you are are not evening showing. I hate tall, skinny people. Short people have nowhere to hide it so it goes straight out. I saw your Mom at Costco the other day and I just love her, such a beautiful lady.