Monday, July 21, 2008

family date night


The Backyardigans...tasha, austin, uniqua, tyrone, pablo just in case you were wondering:)




She loved her fairy wand!

A few weeks ago, Bobby surprised Saylor and bought her tickets to see the Backyardigans live. Since she was 4 months old it's been her favorite show. So last weekend we took her to see it and she had a blast! She especially loved when they would sing there theme songs and would just stare at the characters, like "hey I know you guys". The cutest is when the kids in the audience would interact with the characters she would just clap as hard as she could. Needless to say we had a great time, and even though she's way to young to remember it, we just had a blast watching her!

5 comments:

Barlow Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Chase loves that show too...and I do too! :)

TwinkleBee said...

I bet she was in little Saylor heaven, I've seen her watch them, she LOVES that show! Very cool family activity, Good Job Bob!

Amber said...

That is cute of her Dad to suprise her. When I go to movies with Aiden I just end up watching him more than the show. What are your plans for her first birthday?

Amber said...

P.S...I saw a comment you left on Mo's blog and is there a little something you haven't told me??

Monica said...

What a great surprise!! bob for sure gets dad of the year for that move!! Looks like you all had a blast! Call me as soon as you get here so we can get together!! Miss ya. Mo