Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy's Day

To all you mother's out there happy be-lated Mother's Day. I hope your day was full of sunshine! Sunday was an awesome day! My sweet husband and Saylor cooked me breakfast and gave me the most beautiful gift. He knows I love orchids!! Now I just hope I don't kill it! I'm so blessed to be a mommy and wouldn't trade it for anything! I have one concern though....why only 1 day a year??!! :) There are so many other days that our husbands can clean, cook, buy us presents etc. etc....=)

Me & my little peanut.


On the way home from church I rode in the back with Saylor. She thought it was so fun!

The beautiful orchid my sweet man got me!

6 comments:

TwinkleBee said...

Those orchids are gorgeous!! Good job Bobby! Can I just say I'm sooo jealous of your new blog facelift!?! I'm in love with it! I went to the sight, tempted to update mine, but you for sure got the best. Good taste! We need to go do something soon :)

Jamie Christensen said...

What a beautiful orchid. Your husband did well.

Jennifer said...

Happy Mother's Day to you cute mommy! It sounds like you all had a great day. Saylor is as gorgeous as ever! Only 34 more days according to your countdown! WOO HOO!!!

Okey's said...

I can't believe how big Saylor is getting. I love your family pictures. It was fun to see you the other night(at Wicked)! Jana

chelle. said...

kacey...saylor is so stinking adorable. i love the picture of her in her carseat.

so, i have 7 nephews and 3 nieces. crazy, huh? especially since 2 boys and 2 girls were born within 8 months. it's very fun, though.

Brooke Allison said...

I agree mothers day should be more than once a year. Ok Saylor looks huge in those pictures. She is a cubbo. So cute!